The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Plastic Bag Basket




Here it is! Inspired by the plastic bag knitting video I came across on youtube- I followed directions and knit a basket or bag, I'm not sure what it is. I am going to try attaching it to horse tack and use it for hippotherapy activities. I am thinking that the kids could take squeaky toys out of it and drop them into a box on the other side, so I can work on trunk rotation and crossing midline. I've been adding more entries to my horseot blog than on the recycling blog, but if you check it out you will find some fun activities that use recycled stuff, mainly plastic. You know how I love making things out of plastic bottles!

Source: Make-Your-Own Yarn for Plastic Bag Knitting by RecyclingOT

No comments: