The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wary Meyers' Tossed & Found: Unconventional Design From Cast-Offs

The Boston Globe magazine has an interesting article ( by Molly Jane Quinn) about using cast-offs in home decoration. As the Recycling Occupational Therapist- it caught my eye even though I have close to zero interest in home decor and go straight to the Miss Manners, Cupid and Coupling columns.
I love the chair made of cast-off noodles- just one of the projects written about in John and Linda Meyers new book Wary Meyers'Tossed & Found: Unconventional Design From Cast-offs. The authors offer interior design services, but I recommend the trash picking, yard-sale visiting and thrift-store haunting techniques they mention.


Barbara Smith, M.S., OTR/L author of, The Recycling Occupational Therapist
RecyclingOT.com

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hello!

I wasn't able to locate your email so I thought I'd write a comment. Given the ever growing need for Occupational Therapists, I put together an article with a list of financial aid options for those hoping to enter the field. If you wouldn’t mind, could you share my article with your readers?

Here's the post:

http://blog.onlinecollegeguru.com/health-care/financial-aid-for-occupational-therapists/

Many thanks!
Richard