The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Monday, May 7, 2012

After dropping my son off in North Adams to spend 2 weeks on the Appalachian Trail, drove to the Museum of Contemporary Art. This museum is inside a former warehouse and has huge rooms filled with unusual large scale art.
I have to share these robots seen in the cafe/store located next to the museum.  This fish suspended in the museum's children's gallery is made of lots of awesome plastics....



Above is an example of a large scale piece in the museum with a texting art lover demonstrating the size scale. I have to admit I don't understand a lot of the art, but I love being surrounded by it. this piece reminds me of an ancient city perhaps one buried by volcanic ash and rediscovered.

No comments: