The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Friday, June 6, 2014

Motivational Activities.....




A big thank-you to the wonderful participants in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina who attended my seminar.......

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
and an extra thank-you to the lady who shared
2 boxes of donuts....(that was a first at one of my
seminars, so very appreciated the thought...)
 
I have to say that although I loved the people,
I didn't love the pollen, puffy eyes.....
and vision that was so blurry, I could barely
read the computer or power point screen....
However, I think that I still looked decent....
good thing, since the seminar was
videotaped for future sales by these
friendly techies....
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

  
I realize that I have an obsession with making effective,
therapeutic activities and also bringing them along to
share on the show and tell tables. So there's all kinds
of interesting sounds as materials are passed around
and the therapists seem to enjoy themselves as much
as my students and clients do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
It was a lot of fun, even though travel is exhausting.
So although nothing is scheduled at this time,
I hope to do it again soon...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 








No comments: