The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Friday, May 8, 2015

Blue Tubing ring stack


These rings feel really good to grasp, squeeze and pull down the ring stack. the ring stack is made of a tube wedged inside an oatmeal container covered with felt. I put a bag of sand in the bottom of the container to keep it stable. The rings are sections of tubing I cut and put a few beads inside to make sound. This was helpful with the individual who is blind. This activity promotes reaching, sensory awareness and bilateral hand use....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
Recycling

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs with us! Great resource. Thank you. This is indeed very helpful.
Network Repair