The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Adapted Coat Hook

I cut the handle from a detergent bottle to make this adapted coat hook. I needed something a bit larger for my client to be able to attach the hood or sleeve onto it. I cut a couple of small holes in the plastic where I pushed the wall hooks through and then covered everything with decorative duct tape. I will try to take a video of her using it soon.

4 comments:

Emy Watson said...

Mindfulness - how does it help you?
therapist

Jhon Marshal said...

There is a lot of info on this blog: very helpful
natural health

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
therapist near me

Jhon Marshal said...

I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
Yiddish Speaking